Essential Outerwear - Army Bomber Jacket!

2:13 PM

 "A flight jacket, bomber jacket, or bombardier jacket is a jacket originally created for military pilots" Well that's what Wikipedia said lol . Buy I think everybody know , even without wiki /google it , that a bomber jacket is a staple , essentials , and had been existed in fashion scene for a long time , and had been reinterpreted by many fashion designer . Well this jacket is a must have for everyone! It is effortlessly cool , both for men or women.

I pair my Green reversible Bomber Jacket from Bershka with black skinny jeans from Cheap Monday , finished with  black tassel loafer from Dr.Martens.






Reversible Green Army Bomber Jacket - Bershka
Black Tees - Bershka
Black Skinny Jeans - Cheap Monday
Black Adrian Tassel Loafer - Dr.Martens

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What can I say, these pictures are breathtaking.Your outfits are lovely! When I saw this, I thought that you might like these women's outerwear

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts