Strolling Around Little Tokyo in Melawai, Jakarta

11:07 AM



Hello guys! It's been a while since i last update my blog, i am so busy with my other job, i don't have enough time to update this blog :(, but now im back! and hopefully i can regularly update my blog to share my photos of outfit, places and more for you guys!
So, for this photoset, me with my friends are strolling around this place in Melawai Area, South Jakarta, called Little Tokyo. This 'Little Tokyo' street area consist of many street restaurant, cafe, and and other shops, and it's kind of infamous for it's photogenic sites, and well, you guys can tell from this photoset that, it is quite photogenic and instagramable!






This Photo right here featuring my friend, check out her Instagram! This girl is so good in front of camera! 




What i wear :
Black peaceminusone cap 
Zara Oversize Sweater
Black Uniqlo Pants
Black Puma Suede 

2 of my First photoset was taken in one of the most and hyped coffee shop in Jakarta, Named Kedai Filosofi Kopi and it is a real coffee shop embodiment of one of the famous film named with the same title filosofi kopi. The coffee shop was the set for the film in which the story tells about two friends embark for their love of coffee, i have photographed some of this place!








You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts