FIRST POST!

3:16 PM



Hello Guys! Nice to know you all , I'm Aquinaldo from Jakarta, Indonesia . So this is my first post in my own blog ,  I'm really excited and also quite nervous about how this blog will turn out later , but well i have this interest in fashion industry for quite a long time , and this is my very first act towards it , by sharing my own personal style and some fashion that I'm interested in , to you all! And i hope i can inspire you guys in some ways , for those who also have the same interest as mine :)




So in this pictures, I'm wearing
SSUR COMME des F*CKDOWN
Plain white tees and PULL&BEAR Black Bomber Jacket
TOPMAN Black Shorts
UNIQLO Black & White Striped Socks
VANS Old Skool in Black and white.

All of my outfit is in black and white color , the most essential and basic color in our wardrobe , and you can pull off a fashionable look just by wearing this two color , Black and White never goes wrong!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts