beehive boutique hotel , bandung : a very nice instagramable hotel!

12:37 PM



Back in October 15th, I had a little trip with my girlfriend , and also with my friends to Bandung , and we decided to stay in this very very very nice hotel, called Beehive. Its located at Jl. Dayang Sumbi No.1-3, Lb. Siliwangi, Coblong . The Interior is very clean and minimalist , it was mostly dominate in white , and a hint of woods and black color, it is very instagramable , like I can spend a whole day taking photos!




This one photo right here is their hotel lobby / living room, the front desk is located here , the interior here have some really nice tone!

And this one photo right here is their bedroom , and I take this shot in the morning , in which the light that came from the window is really nice!

And I have this great breakfast here in Beehive, because they are not only a hotel , but also a restaurant!

Will definitely come back here when I visit Bandung again , I totally recommend this to anyone who planing on visiting Bandung soon. Click here to get more info about Beehive Hotel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts