cold cold winter

4:25 PM


"Xmas is near , and it means that the weather is getting colder! Winter is here yeayy!"
How I wish I could say that, because there is no winter here in Jakarta! :(
We only have 2 seasons here, which is sunny or rainy season, and we have no chance to wear that cool Fall / Winter collection like any kind of long coats, fur jacket , and any other cool winter stuff, but oh well , here I am act like its winter here, and wear some warmer stuff for the sake of fashion, lol.
What I'm wearing is Black Fedora hat, with Grey Jacket, black denim and a pair of cherry loafer, and a round glasses to make me look a bit smarter lol. 




Fedora Hat : The Executive
Jacket : Zara
Black Denim : Cheap Monday
Cherry Loafer : Dr. Martens


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with zaful dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts